Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Path to Liberalism, I am on my way!!!

As I said yesterday, I am in San Fransisco and in honor of these heathens I have decided to listen to Liberal radio. Here is what I have learned so far.

-Who knew that republicans and conservatives were such evil dickheads.
-I have learned that progressives are the only ones who can save the world and America from being destroyed by everyone else.
-I have learned that the constitution was just a rough draft and is in need of a major overhaul.
-Obama is doing a great job and has accomplished a lot. We just don't see it because G.W. left us in such a bad mess that B.O. has to work back to even before we can see all his successes.
-All CEOs are evil and only the Union leaders know how to run companies.
-Health Care is a no brainer and anyone who doesn't know that is stupid.
-Invading Iraq was a crime because they were a peaceful country before we invaded.
-Terrorists only want a hug. It is our fault they have been killing each other and anyone else that they didn't like for thousands of years.

Tomorrow is another day here in San Fran country so I am sure to learn more.

No comments: