Monday, March 15, 2010

Back In San Fran and listening to LEFT raido

My rental car has satellite radio and I was checking out the talk radio stations when I found the "LEFT" channel.

http://www.sirius.com/siriusleft


Talk about garbage. I know it's satellite so you can say what ever you want, but the cursing was constant and meaningless. I curse but I am not on the radio and I try to limit it on the blog to only important statements, lol. I also make an effort to not do it in front of family and never curse in front of customers when working.


The worst part was that these gentile leftists were berating blacks who do not agree with Obama. Mind you that the female hose, Lynn Samuels, and the male caller were both white. They starting calling them F^&*ing uncle toms.


Can you believe it?

Rush Limbaugh has made some borderline offensive things about race but nothing even close to these out right racist comments.

I then had to listen to this woman defend a Utah politician, ironically a Republican, who resigned after it came out that he shared a naked hot tub dip with a 15 year old girl 28 years ago. She was only right in saying the girl should be in jail for extortion when she asked for 150k to keep silent. She got the money but the story still got out and the guy resigned.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/13/kevin-garns-skinnydip-con_n_497812.html


The fact he paid the money to her implies to me that he was guilty of the crime.


Lynn Samuels then went on a diatribe about how 15 shouldn't be illegal and there is a definite difference between a 7 year old and a 15 year old.


I do not disagree that there is a difference between the two but a 30 year old man in a hot tub with a 15 year old, both naked, is just wrong no matter what spin you put on it.


This is what the left stands for? Defending 30 year olds naked in hot tubs with 15 year olds and calling black people names for not supporting the person they are "supposed" too?

No comments: