Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Housing Crisis

I want to know why this wasn't covered more. I remember hearing snippets here and there, I remember Fox News, specifically O'Reilly, blasting Barney Frank. But having to work for a living I never had time to follow it up on my own very well.

It's this kind of thing that makes me wonder about the shadow government conspiracies. I am not one for the crazy conspiracies, but WHY would the Republicans not be using these kinds of videos to fight Democrats?

This clip is from Fox News, why are they not playing these clips over and over again? Why is this not on Glenn Beck's chalk board?
GSE - Government Sponsored Enterprises

Read Ron Paul's essay on the crisis.

Remember that this is Bush's fault, right? At least that is what I heard a lot from the left. So why didn't the right shout at the top of their lungs for people to watch these videos of them trying to warn us and of the dems saying everything is going to be okay?

I have always felt that this was peoples fault. People bought homes they couldn't afford, companies gave loans they couldn't trust to get paid, and the house of cards came crumbling down. I have been in plenty of arguments with libs about the cause. I just could never understand why businesses would not follow a business model. It’s bad business to give a loan to someone who is highly likely to default.

Maybe I am just not smart enough to understand what seems like basic math to me.


No comments: